3 June (Mon) ~ 19 August 2019 (Mon)
* Applicants submitted online application with all application fee and minimum donation on or before 19 August 2019 (Mon) are considered as completion of the application procedures. For payment receipt, it is necessary to submit via online registration system.
If application is completed after quota is full or 19 August 2019 (Mon), it will be placed on waiting list (based on the date that the Organizer received the required items for application).
- This Event offers different levels of challenges and all participants are advised to have adequate preparation and trainings.
- There is only Solo category for Tornado 160. Participants must be aged 18 or above on the Event day (12 October 2019) and meet the requirement of past results. (Courses and Categories)
- For other courses, number of persons per team are: 2 to 4 for non-relay team, 3 to 12 for Day Course relay team, and 3 to 24 for Whole Course relay team.
- There must be at least one male and one female participant in a Mixed Team of any Courses.
- Teenagers aged between 12 and 14 on 12 October 2019 can apply for Day Course Relay. There must be at least one teammate aged 18 or above for race in each relay section.
- Except for Tornado 160 and Day Course Relay, participants of other courses and categories must be aged 15 or above on the Event day (12 October 2019). There must be at least one teammate aged 18 or above for race.
- All applications must be completed with submission of application fee and minimum donation on or before 19 August 2019 (Mon). It is necessary to submit payment receipt and/or documents via online registration system. Application is on a first-come, first-served basis. (based on the date that the Organizer received the required items for application)
Team Details Amendment - Deadline on 9 September 2019 (Mon)
After the Application Deadline (19 August 2019), teams will be charged HK$200 for EACH amendment (including change of course or category / addition, reduction or substitution of team members). All changes will be subject to the availability of quota.
- Email will be sent to all team members within 15 days after receiving the submission of online application and the required items A-C as listed below.
- Application fees and donations are non-refundable once online registration is acknowledged or confirmed.
- Details will be announced through email and Event Website.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to accept or reject any application, or disqualify participation of any participants.
- In case of adverse weather, the Event will be cancelled and not be rescheduled. Announcements on the latest arrangements for the Event will be made via http://www.raleighwilsontrail.hk/index_en.php
- The Organizer reserves the rights to cancel the Event by reason of safety or public health. Under such circumstances, all paid fees and donations will not be refunded.
- The Organizer reserves the ultimate rights to amend and interpret all the terms and conditions.
- Once applications are submitted, it represents the applicants confirm and agree to accept all of the rules, terms, and arrangement made and subsequently raised for the Event.
Click here to download the Declaration form for age under 18
- Please complete the online application on or before 19 August 2019 (Mon).
Please submit the following required items A-C on or before 19 August 2019 (Mon). It is necessary to submit payment receipt and/or documents via online registration system. (based on the date that the Organizer received the required items for application)A. Application Fee (the copy of bank-in slip or PayPal receipt)
B. Minimum Donation (the copy of bank-in slip or PayPal receipt)
[Total amount of team fee and donation can be made by bank transfer / PayPal at one time.]
C. Proof of outstanding performance in other hiking events (for applicants of Tornado 160 and Whole Course Elite only)
- Donation receipt will be issued for HK$100 or above upon request. For extra donation, please send bank-in slip or PayPal receipt to the Organizer on or before 11 November 2019 (Mon). Regarding procedures for inputting online donation form, please refer to Downloads.
Email will be sent to all team members within 15 days after receiving the submission of online application and the above listed required items A-C.
If such notification is not received, please contact the Organizer by email.
Each team member can check the status of team registration via Racematix system with the password provided in the email.
Types of Amendment
Payment for Amendment received on or before Application Deadline
(subject to vacancy)
Payment for Amendment received after Application Deadline and on or before Amendment Deadline
(subject to vacancy)
Revised Means by Participant (i)
free (if application fee is the same)
HK$200 each time
HK$200 each time
Add Team Member
free but need to pay application fee and minimum donation of new member
HK$200 each time and need to pay application fee and minimum donation of new member
Drop Team Member
free and no refund of paid fee and donation
HK$200 each time (if also change course / category) and no refund of paid fee and donation
free (if not change course / category) and no refund of paid fee and donation
Change Team Member
HK$200 each time
Change Information at Registered Personal Account
Email to the organizer
(i) Registered participants can make online request for change of team information which will be processed by the Organizer. Once confirmed, the amendment will be applicable to the whole team. Please ensure teammates are well informed before lodging the change request.
Application Deadline : 19 August 2019 (Mon)
Amendment Deadline: 9 September 2019 (Mon)
Remarks (for all applicants)
- Deposit in HSBC A/C No. 502-002322-004 "The Raleigh International ( Hong Kong ) Limited"
- Selected sizes of T-shirts recorded in online registration system on 3 June - 19 August 2019 will be used for allocation to each team. Any change of tee size(s) or additional tee(s) after 19 August will be subject to availability of stock.
- Approximate Measurements of Participant's T-shirt (in inches):